The goal of the WiPM Academic Scholarship is to help qualified individuals obtain degrees from accredited academic institutions. Qualifying degrees may be in project management and related programs.
Examples of Project management related fields:
- Information Technology/Systems
- Project Management
- Construction/Industrial Management
- ScienceBusiness Administration
- Computer Science
Who may apply for the Academic Scholorship?
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited higher education program by the fall semester of 2020.
- Permanent U.S. Resident
- Have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.0
How To Apply
Applications for our scholarships are currently open. You can start submitting applications for November 20, 2020.
Applicants must complete all parts of the online application, or, if submitting via email, applicants must include all of the following information in order to qualify for consideration:
- His or her first and last name
- Valid email address
- Permanent mailing address
- Date of birth
- Institution to be attended Q1
- Area of study
- Anticipated college graduation date (month/year)
- 500-1000 word essay in response to the prompt below
Finalists will be contacted directly via email or phone and asked for a series of documentation to verify eligibility.
In 500-1000 words, please tell us about yourself and why you are applying for this scholarship. Please be clear about how this scholarship will help you achieve your personal and professional goals.